Thursday, July 30, 2009

What a day!

whewww!
I think today is my unluckiest day...
even from the early beginning, I got some problems x-(
Don't know why some people are xoo xoo obnoxious that they
destroyed my morning
I felt upset about that and got to go to work
and problems didn't stop...guess every problem has companions,huh =D

The store was xoo damn busy and the pharmacist went outside
for a while...
at the same time, my colleague was doing the sales at the
outside which left me alone.
The phone was ringing & the customer came and
the order arrived...ahhhhhhhhhh
I felt nervous and didn't know what to do...but finally,
I could manage all of that...
xoo...it was a good thing, only good thing, among bad things :D

After that, the list of the order disappeared...I was so nervous
that I even wanted to cry.
My dad arrived to pick me up from work and I still
couldn't go because I lost those papers...
then my colleague found them...because she was the one who
accidentally covered them with the box...whuu! what a relief!
I was xoo xoo tired not physically but felt like something
sucked inside of my chest :(

Then, I drove home with my dad...and I was not expert yet :D
but I hate being overtaken...today, 2 cars overtook me x-(

Anyway, now I think I feel better

This blog is like a wide room to release all
my feelings and stress...ha ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relax your mind and take it easy.
It was not an unlucky day; it was a day with many good new experiences.
Good Job Sandi!
/Min

†ႀသဲ† said...

~_~ thx minn
ဒါနဲ့ နာမည္ကဘယ္လိုျဖစ္လို႔ mmlegend @_@