Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My bad day!



today, TODAY is my BAD DAY!!!
whewwwww...
i hate winter...i officially hate it...i really really x100000
hate it.
The reason i hate winter is the white thingy, called "SNOW".
it was xo xo xo xo busy at work and i was exhausted enough...
GRRRRRR!!!
my energy was almost gone...but still i had to walk to
the bus stop,which doesnt have seat and roof... :(
and the path was covered with snow which is accumulated
as hills...
himm...so...i walked to other bus stop,where i could see pathway,
but still covered with snow and waited in the blowing snow for the
bus for over 20 minutes...
during that time, i called home to talk to my mom...
i thought that can make my waiting time went fast...
but unfortunately, nobody's @ home... :'(
felt like i'm a lost child
my fingers,my cheek,my feet...were terribly numb.
Finally, the bus arrived...yes! yes! yes!
on the way back home...walking...i was thinking that "now i'm almost where i want to be...almost there...
if i gave up...i wont be there EVER EVER EVER..."

so,I decided that i'll never give up on any situation...even though
that situation makes me think i have no hope...
i think that thought is only one GOOD THING i received today among xoo xoo many BAD THINGS!

P.S. that may not make sense for others,but that's how i understand my life... :)
feel free to leave comments, ppl :D

No comments: